Few law enforcement agencies are effectively leveraging social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube for the benefits of their departments and communities, and for forensic investigative methods.
Our Project Directed Mentoring makes these two important areas of modern day policing into a skill set that every law enforcement agency/entity needs to possess.
Law Enforcement & Social Media Areas
– Law Enforcement and the Web
– Facebook Fundamentals
– Engaging the Community
– Social Media and the News Media
– Information on the Go
– We know if Social Media is working?
– Creating the applicable Environment
– Getting Buy-in
Social Media, the Web, and Digital Forensics
– Investigating and gather intelligence on the top social media platforms
– Investigating metadata, digital evidence and email headers
– Tracing email addresses
– Obtaining and analyzing Digital Records
– Exploiting Mobile Communications: Criminal Tactics & Investigative Techniques
– Investigating Video Chat and dating sites
– Understanding the technology Cloud and its role in social media investigations
– Securing a Computer or Mobile Device for Evidence
– Criminal and Civil legal fundamentals for conducting social media investigations
- Too often, investigators and analysts overlook or underutilize this valuable resource.
Social Networking sites are Virtual Communities.
- As in any large community, criminal organizations, fraud, violent crime, and victimization exist.
- Investigators need to understand these communities along with the tools, tricks, and techniques to prevent, track, and solve crimes.
Contact us for more Information: